Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Dissertation-related Post


Greetings! At the risk of sounding like a stereotypical blogger, it's been awhile since my last post. Aside from the back-of-my-mind guilty feeling, I know this because several readers have approached me in recent weeks to remind me of this. An e.g.:

OHSU student: Hey, you're that guy.
Me: Maybe...
OHSU student: That guy. From the blog.
Me: The OHSU one, yes.
OHSU student: I read that!
Me: Yeah?
OHSU student: Yeah! You haven't written anything in awhi...
Me: [interrupting] mmm...I have been writing though!
OHSU student: [looks skeptical]
Me: I have!
OHSU student: Ok...
Me: I've been writing my dissertation proposal. It's dissertation season!
OHSU student: [looks bored] Hmm.
Me: Here, read this ---> a link.
OHSU student: [looks scared] why do your words suddenly have color?
Me: What?

Life has been very exciting, in the world of Neuroinformatics! If you'd like to see why, I invite you to peruse my above-linked dissertation proposal rough draft (which updates daily, as I add to it)!

No comments: